I only recently started using Apple and I became a fan of it 🙂 That is why I started to look for iTune discounts.
Where can you find the latest iTunes discounts and vouchers?
- This year you find harder to get a discounted iTune card in the supermarkets …occasionally they reduce the iTunes cards price up to 20% but its happening less often.
- That is why buying iTunes gift cards online is a way better option, as you can save some money when doing so on sites such as:
- Costco – get iTunes worth £100 for £94.49 – it is 5% off 🙂
- Zeek – this site allows you to save up to 5% of iTune gift card face value. You can maximise on the savings when getting a £3.15 or 5.25 (existing/new customer) cash back from TopCashBack site on purchases made on Zeek. Furthermore if you are a new Zeek customer you will get £5 off on your very first purchase when you sign up through my link.
- CardYard occasionally have iTunes gift cards – at the moment the highest discount saves you up to 10% of iTunes card face value
- Gift Cards Granny allows you to save almost 7% as well but Zeek comes cheaper as you can save additional few pounds via cash back site 🙂
- HotUK Deals usually have the highest amount of offers for iTunes, but these are not on iTunes cards but specific products 🙂
- http://www.cdkeys.com/ sell them for £1 or £2 cheaper then their face value at the moment. When on cdkeys Facebook you can secure another 5% off your first purchase with them once you like the page and get the code displayed there.
- If you do not use Quidco their current sign up offer for a new members will allow you to get £10 back to your account when you spend £5 in any shop including iTunes, so it will ultimately save you £5 to use on iTunes :-).
When should you buy iTunes gift cards?
December is the most popular month for retailers to offer discounts, the rest of the year averages with about 4 deals per month. December is also an awesome month to buy the cheapest champagne 🙂
Important Note: If you’re using iTunes cards to buy music then all Amazon album purchases are cheaper than iTunes 78% of the time (as researched by Deal News); nonetheless, the prices of single songs are about equal unless you are buying iTunes cards at a discount.
And remember whatever you do get a cashback on your purchase, use TopCashBack or Quidco for that 🙂
Remember if you find iTunes deals buy as many as you need, as these cards don’t have an expiry date.