Recently spotted money saving tips from Money Saving Girl:
1. Get your coffee for around a £1 from EAT. How? Just buy a regular coffee and keep the recite with you, go online on the site printed on it and tell EAT about your experience with them to get your next drink for free.
2. Save on your shopping when securing hot deals on sites such as MightyDeals. I recently managed to save £5 on my TESCO gift card 🙂 so check regularly for some cool deals, they seem to have plenty of them.
3. When shopping online check if the retailer of your choice offers a cashback. I am a big fan of Quidco, it saved me so far around £80 🙂
To get additional 3% pauout bonus link your PayPal account with Quicdo to get your funds via PayPal.
4. If you want to secure cheap holidays visit IceLolly
5. If you are planning to sell your property anytime soon turn to Keatons – they offer 0% commission on the properties sold in Wansted / South Woodford area.
6. Havent seen ‘The Book of Mormon’ yet but are keen to? Buy your tickets in advance – currently the best deals to be found on lastminute.com – yes they do sell entertainment tickets as well, it is not all about travel for them.
7. If you need some homeware visit TESCO Direct – for £10 off when you spend £50 (code: TDX-WPHT) and £5 off when you spend £25 (code: TDX-YTRW) but hurry up because these codes will work only until 24/08/14
8.After 24/08/14 visit Willco for some on-going homeware deals, for pans and kitchen decorations TK Maxx could also prove helpful 🙂
9. For booking you holiday flights go to skyscanner.com and once you booked them save on accommodation when renting a house from HouseTrip. They now offer 15% off all bookings with the code: RB52X4ON58FC. The site has more than 320,000 properties to choose from in 20,000 destinations around the world, and the code is valid for all the bookings made between 05-11.08
10. If reading the above made you tired and you need some glucose swap your Facebook credibility for a free doughnut: Krispy Kremeis giving out a free glazed original doughnut to anyone who clicks ‘like’ on its Facebook page.