How was your week?
It was fabulous. I managed to do so many things 🙂 Few of them involved saving money, so I am mega happy as I seem to have saved at least a few hundreds of £££s 😉 How?
1. I got my new motorcycle levers installed. I got them from AlliExpress for only £14.29, I even managed to get £0.64 of cashback:-) – the cheapest levers for my motorbike I found on eBay were for £15.58 and were rather ugly…
2. I nipped out to Waitrose on my lunch break and technically spent £4.59 but practically spent only £1 and got for that the below :
– a free coffee thanks to MyWaitrose loyalty card
– Colour Catcher for £1 (its RRP is £3) – as claimed it on Shopmium – try it yourself – I am sure you will love it as much as I do as it does save money.
– & Coldpress oat drink -a nice alternative to milk based drinks- is cost was to be claimed back following the instructions form the sticker placed on its bottle – I got my cash for it the next day after claiming the spent 🙂
3. I got a nice pair of trousers – skinny black jeans from Michael Kors – I was after quality skinnny black jeans for quite some time so when I found these at TKMaxx and they were in my size I was over the moon – if to believe the price label I saved over £110… as I managed to get them for £39.99 and their RRP was £150. That is why I do love TkMaxx. You casually walk in there to have a look and quite often find a true bargain like this one.
4. Got my mega cheap lunch for the next day when on my way home from work on Thursday. I must say I visited TESCO rather late – around 7pm and managed to get a yummy bolognese discounted from £4 to £1.56 – Friday lunch sorted 🙂 and when at the petrol station I got also TESCO ClubCard points for the grocery shop and petrol – ESSO petrol stations are usually located next to Tesco Express so you can get Tesco Club Card points when fueling up at them 🙂
5. I managed to switch HSBC account to M&S Bank so I am hoping to get £125 in vouchers sometime soon and then the additional £5 per month each month – it was a mega smooth and easy process and I didn’t have to do much to get the accounts switched so I recommend that highly to anyone interested in getting free cash easily and effortlessly 🙂
*Finally got my English Heritage membership with a lovely catalog and the latest magazine. As this weekend weather looks promising we may plan our next motorcycle ride to a nice English Heritage site.
** I also helped one of my friends to save some money on cosmetics with useful ideas on how to source the best money saving codes and vouchers – I may create a separate post on that to show you how I go on about that 🙂
I have plans to save more this weekend when doing my weekly grocery shopping and using Shop&Scan 🙂 If my next week’s savings prove as cool as these ones I will share them with you.