In a search for ideal prescription glasses…
We all know how expensive it could be to get a new pair of prescription glasses. Even though that the frames are in a competitive prices all the cost rise drastically when lenses are customised and added to our final glasses purchase…
There are however ways to save on buying high quality glasses:
1. Try the frames you like in high street store but do not commit to buying any – just do your research in terms of frame shapes and colours…
2. Write down number from inside of the frames – that way you will be able to find them online.
3. Get a prescription while at high street optician shop. Ask the optometrist to measure your pupillary distance (PD) and insists on not buying frames on a day of you had your eyesight test.
4. Try to get a prescription using eye-test voucher, You might be also eligible for getting your eye test done for free.
4. Go online and look for some great websites with prescription glasses. Get your inspiration online, there are many pages with great glasses ideas..you can see that glasses could be a great fashion accessory.
5. Try the glasses online and buy them enjoying much, much cheaper price and the same if not better quality.
Wait for my next post where I will explain and show examples on how augmented reality helps us doing shopping online and get exactly what we are after!