With Christmas ‘long’ forgotten and January half way through I came across a deal from YO!Sushi. Even though it has started on 3rd of January it is still not too late to try save money money when on a lunch break or having a dinner 🙂 as the YO! Sushi Festival lasts until 27th of January.
During the festival you can save up to 40% off your food bill Monday to Friday, when trying best-loved Japanese food including 48 furiously flavoursome, fresh street food and sushi dishes at just £2.80 each.
Eating clean? Trying out Veganuary? Don’t fear, there’s a feast for everyone with this exciting range of authentic Japanese dishes all freshly prepared by the restaurants’ highly trained chefs.
Headline acts include the return of hot Asian food trend, Furikake Fries, and Tofu Katsu Curry.
Do not know YO! Sushi , here are some fact about them:
- Founded in 1997, YO! Sushi was the first to bring the concept of a Japanese ‘kaiten’ sushi bar that delivered food via a conveyor belt to the UK.
- 2016 sees the restaurant group expand further into Sydney, Paris, Boston, New York, London and the rest of the UK.
- YO! Sushi serves over 6 million UK customers a year.
- YO! Sushi sources all its fish from reputable suppliers who share the same concerns with regards to environmental issues and sustainability of at-risk species through over fishing and the subsequent depletion of certain fish.
- YO! Sushi dishes are freshly prepared in our restaurants daily.
- YO! Sushi is the proud winner of the Best Vegan Curry category for its Tofu Katsu Curry at the PETA Vegan Food Awards 2015.
- YO! Sushi is privately owned by Mayfair Equity Partners and the YO! Sushi senior UK management team, which is led by Robin Rowland OBE.
As warmer-water seafood take over our seas, squid and chips are set to be the next big thing for 2017 and hungry eyes should look no further than YO! Sushi’s fiery twist on the upcoming British trend. Sublime Spicy Pepper Squid (£2.80) is perfectly paired with this year’s headlining act; Furikake Fries (£2.80). This Japanese take on fries comes coated in creamy sriracha mayo and sprinkled with a tasty blend of yuzu furikake, white sesame, aonori seaweed and smoky bonito flakes. It’s a crazily addictive combo that is set to be the flavour of January.
Or if you’re looking for a mellow ‘comfort food’,Chicken Katsu Curry (£2.80) is the dish for you:
Tender thigh meat is rolled in a crispy crumb then served with a mild curry sauce, pickles and fluff rice to warm you from the inside out. Vegans and vegetarians can enjoy this YO! favourite with the award winning Tofu Katsu Curry featuring on the festival line-up*.
For a lighter option, why not try Salmon & Yuzu Salsa (£2.80)
for a deliciously zingy kick or if you’re tempted by tuna, have a bite of the Albacore Truffle Ponzu Sashimi (£2.80) which is marinated and seared for maximum flavour:
Either dish is a marvellous match for the scrumptiously sharp Kaiso Seaweed (£2.80) and makes for a fine clean eating meal.
All shows must go out with a bang and what better way to finish than with YO! Sushi’s NEW Malted Milk Chocolate Pot (£2.80). Silky smooth ganache is whipped with the finest Belgian chocolate and a hint of malt for the perfect finish to your meal.
and HAVE A FURIOUSLY FLAVOURSOME JANUARY AT ‘YO! FESTIVAL’
*YO! Festival is available from 3rd – 27th January, Monday to Friday (weekends are not included), at all UK YO! Sushi restaurants except for, Edinburgh Airport, Heathrow T2 & T3, London Harvey Nics, London Selfridges, Southbank , St Pancras, Westfield White City, Westfield Stratford, Manchester Trafford. The offer is valid off the conveyor belt only when you dine in at participating UK YO! Sushi restaurants. Full T&C’s available on www.yosushi.com