WHAT: Black Friday – the biggest shopping day full of surprising discounts, crowded high street shops, and outraged websites…which Britons (and not only) love.
WHY: Don’t we all like saving money even though we need to fight against the odds in the huge crowds???
What if I am reading this post on 28/11???
Chin up you always have a CYBER MONDAY ahead –> 29/11/15
What I am going to buy this Black Friday?
I am going to shop on AMAZON:
1. Oral- B Pro 5000 Toothbrush which communicates with your smartphone in real-time – thanks to good for IoT (Internet of Things)via Bloototh – now £49.99 from £170.00 – a true bargain for your tooth 🙂
2. Philips Lumea Prestige SC2007/00 IPL Hair Removal System – discounted by 47% from £450 to £239.00 (at boots for 299.99 so a bit more expensive even with the points you can earn on it it comes down to £288 so go straight away to Amazon to grab this deal.
3. Black Steel Bracelet Synthetic Sapphire Men’s Watch for only £59.99 from £465.000 (again head to Amazon for this deal)
4. Philips Wake-Up Light Alarm Clock with Sunrise Simulation now £39.99 from £57.56
5. Garmin Virb HD Action Camera – Black (16MP) 1.4 inch LCD – for £76.95 from £149.99