With 10 days to Black Friday (25.11) many retailers started their pre- Black Friday deals.
Amazon is probably one which started bit early as from yesterday there offer various items on sale..and their whole website is about Black Friday :-), their sale ends on 28/11 and they have plenty of deals discounted up to 70%. I am going to wait and see if they have Kindle Paperwhite on Black Friday offer as £105 is bit too much for me at the moment and it was on sale last year so I stand a good chance of getting it this year a bit cheaper 🙂
So far they only offer refurbished Kindle for £44 from £49 so it is not the best deal ever…so let’s wait until 25/11…
I will be also checking Curry’s, Argos, John Lewis and eBay. I have been thinking about upgrading my laptop, so I may watch Laptops Direct, however for a new Apple phone the best place to call in would be Carphone Warehouse as I would not expect any deals coming directly from Apple sites or shops.
Top 5 Amazon Black Friday deals last year:
- Sony PlayStation 4 – refurbished was sold for £199 last year 🙂
- Amazon Fire TV Stick – was sold for £24.99
- Kindle Paperwhite last year Amazon Paperwhite was for £79.99, so I am really hoping this year it will be at the same price or even cheaper.
- HD TV’s – last year Amazon’s bestseller was a 42-inch 1080p LG LCD TV for just £295, this was 40% off its original price. This year I would expect 1080p TVs to get some price drops as this type of screens are dying out.
- The Samsung Galaxy S6 – last year sim-free Samsung was sold for for £343.99 on Black Friday.
Amazon Black Friday deals to expect in 2016:
- Xbox One
- Sony PlayStation 4
- Amazon Fire Tablets and TV devices
- Amazon Prime membership
- Home & Kitchen
What to do before or on Black Friday?
- Whatever you decide to buy on Black Friday do check that item RRP and reviews as often heavily discounted unfamiliar items/brands are not of the best quality ones so better to be safe than sorry.
- Ensure you get a cashback if you do buy online.
- Purchase only what you need and can afford not because it is cheap!
- Do not get crazy about staying online all the day – check out a few shops
- and items you have been interested in for a long time so you dont waste the whole day on chasing up items which you dont really need.