I dare to say YES.
Many money saving deals can be found online, so without even leaving the home, well if you manage to find some Christmas gifts while shopping casually than that’s a bonus but look at the below and see how much you can save when shopping on your sofa 🙂
1. Analyse your gift recipient personal traits to ascertain they will need and like what you are going to bestow. The below presentation may help you with that, although it only covers a fraction of traits so ask yourself some more questions before buying the right present for the person in question.[prezi url=”http://prezi.com/6kzwicrluf5i/” width=”550″ height=”400″ zoom_freely=”Y” ]
2.Try some online gift finders or head straight to sites with the unusual gifts e.g. thepresentfinder.co.uk, alternatively download gift finder app and look for the perfect present on the go. My favourite one comes from NotOnTheHighStreet.com 🙂
3. Having found the perfect Christmas gift GOOGLE it. Take its name and place into your preferred search engine (Google has got the biggest search index so you may stick to it 😉 to check who really has the best price for that item, often it is not the site you first found it on!
4. Love Amazon but do check other shops if you are buying books. Shops such as The Works have amazing books and craft products for much less then another retailers and you can buy them online if there is no Works in your city and you do want to stay on your sofa for a bit longer 🙂
5. Buy beauty products online at fragrancedirect.co.uk or allbeauty.com I also see that feelunique.com have good prices on some of the beauty products too. If you are collecting points on beauty product at Boots check if there is ROI when using their points calculator before deciding where to buy your health and beauty Christmas gifts.
6. It may be a good idea to buy experience days using voucher sites such as dealzippy.co.uk (deal site aggregator) or The Entertainer. Many of them will include relaxation in beautiful SPAs across the country – it may be a perfect present for almost anybody. For some more beauty treatments consider also going to wahanda.com
7. Whatever you are going to buy always check if the retailer you are going for has a cashback offer. I usually check TopCashBack, Quidco, GetPaidTo.
8. Did you know that you can get cahback on gift cards too? topcashback offers 5% on all gift cards, whereas sites such as cashbackgiftcards.co.uk will allow you to get between 5% and 15% of cashback in about 50 shops. This could save you over £600 every year (Data from Office of National Statistics).
9. Do your shopping as early as possible – well this year is too late for that but consider this advice in 2016, since many retailers offer great deals on Christmas gifts starting from Black Friday! Furthermore it will protect your spread your Xmas budget over a few months so you will be able to have much nicer December and focus on another festive preparations.
P.S. If you get an unwanted present read here what to do with it 🙂