When browsing the web today I realised you can collect Nectar points every time you buy the Daily Mail. I am about 3 years late as the Daily Mail Rewards Club has partnered up with Nectar to offer their audience daily Nectar points in 2017…
- What is the Daily Mail Rewards Club and how does it work?
- How many Nectar Club points do I collect?
- How do you sign up for the Daily Mail Rewards Club?
- How do you collect Nectar points with the Daily Mail?
- How much are Nectar points worth?
- What on to spend your Nectar points on?
- Which retailers offer the biggest ROI on nectar.com?
The Daily Mail Rewards Club is another loyalty plan which allows you to get points when buying the Daily Mail.
Each edition of the Daily Mail and the Mail of Sunday has a unique code – placed on their back. You can redeem that code to earn your Nectar points.
Monday – Friday – 5 Nectar points per day
Saturday – 10 Nectar points
Sunday – 15 Nectar points
PLUS you can collect a bonus 30 points for buying at least 5 newspapers
out of 7 each week (Saturday to Friday).
In order to start collecting Daily Mail Rewards points, you need to sign up for MyMail account. Click on ‘ Join MyMail’, fill in a form and continue, you will be asked to link up your Nectar card account/get your Nectar card during creating MyMail account. The link-up will allow a seamless Nectar points collection whenever you buy the Daily Mail.
For linking up your existing card you will need your Nectar card number – the last 11 digits from the card plus your Nectar card number.
If you don’t own a Nectar account yet, now is the time to set it up.
You need to log in to your MyMail account to enter your unique code found at the back of each edition of the Daily Mail.
What’s worth reminding is the fact that each unique code is valid only for a few days after paper publication so it’s a good idea to enter the code as soon as you get the paper otherwise it may expire.
If there are no offers doubling the points Nectar points are worth:
1 Nectar point = 0.5p
2 Nectar points = 1p
100 Nectar points = 50p
500 Nectar points = £2.50
1000 Nectar points = £5.00
There is a list of exclusive Rewards and Promotions from the Mail (M&S vouchers, plants, luxurious wines) or you can spend your points on Nectar.com
The obvious place to spend the vouchers is Sainsbury’s..
- Sainsbury’s – 500 points for £2.50
- Vue – 500 points for £2.50
- Argos – 500 points for £2.50
- eBay – 500 points for £2.50
- M&S -1000 points for £5 voucher
Slightly better value is offered by:
- Pizza Hut – An individual pizza for 1,000 points (£5) though it’s only one per table
- Caffe Nero – 350 points (£1.75) gets you any drink in any size
Here is a full list of participating companies.