I only recently started using Apple and I became a fan of it 🙂 That is why I started to look for iTune vouchers and discounts.
Where can you find the latest iTunes vouchers & discounts?
- This year you find harder to get a discounted iTune card in the supermarkets …occasionally they reduce the iTunes cards price up to 20% but its happening less often.
- That is why buying iTunes gift cards online is a way better option, as you can save some money when doing so on sites such as:
- Costco – used to have iTunes worth £100 for £94.49 – so 5% off :-)–> however its not on offer at the moment but when it will be you will need a Costco membership to get that deal, however it may be paid off sooner than you think as there are many awesome deals to be made at Costco not only the iTunes one.
- Zeek – this site allows you to save up to 6% of iTune gift card face value
- CardYard occasionally have iTunes gift cards – at the moment the highest discount saves you up to 10% of iTunes card face value
- Gift Cards Granny allows you to save huge 20% at the moment
- HotUK Deals usually have the highest amount of offers for iTunes, but these are not on iTunes cards but specific products 🙂
- http://www.cdkeys.com/ sell them for £1 or £2 cheaper then their face value at the moment. When on cdkeys Facebook you can secure another 5% off your first purchase with them once you like the page and get the code displayed there. The current discounts before getting the 5% code are:
- £50 for £49.49
- £25 for £24.79
- £15 for £14.90
- You can exchange your Nectar points for iTunes card but there are no deals when doing so, the value of the points spent on iTunes is the same as the value of points spent in Sainsbury or anywhere else.
- ukdapper – another site which sells multipack iTunes 4×25 for £93.60 not £100, the delivery is FREE in the UK.
When should you buy iTunes gift cards?
December is the most popular month for retailers to offer discounts, the rest of the year averages with about 4 deals per month. December is also an awesome month to buy the cheapest champagne 🙂
Important Note: If you’re using iTunes cards to buy music then all Amazon album purchases are cheaper than iTunes 78% of the time (as researched by Deal News); nonetheless, the prices of single songs are about equal unless you are buying iTunes cards at a discount.
And remember whatever you do get a cashback on your purchase, use TopCashBack or Quidco for that 🙂
Remember if you find iTunes vouchers & deals to buy as many as you need, as these cards don’t have an expiry date.