iTunes voucher offers 2021 – UK
How can I get discounted iTunes gift cards?
Sure! I only recently started using Apple and I became a fan of it 🙂 That is why I started to look for iTune voucher offers and discounts. After all, you can also use iTunes gift cards to subscribe to Apple Music and other Apple services so they are truly versatile.
Where can you find the latest iTunes voucher offers & discounts?
- This year you find it harder to get a discounted iTunes card in the supermarkets …occasionally they reduce the iTunes cards price up to 20% but it’s happening less often.
- That is why buying iTunes gift cards online is a way better option, as you can save some money in the UK when doing so on sites such as:
- Amazon – 10% off Apple App Store & iTunes gift cards valued £25 and above @ Amazon (starts 8 am on 11th Jun 2020)The discount is applied automatically at checkout so you’ll pay 90% of the voucher’s face value. You’ll get the code to redeem in your Apple ID account by email within a few minutes so you can start saving on apps, games, in-app purchases, subscriptions, and more ASAP.
- Apparently, the code from the red image may save you 10% as well – but I haven’t tried it yet-
- CardYard occasionally has iTunes voucher offers – their highest discount saves you up to 7% of iTunes card face value, so you will pay £23.25 instead of £25 for iTunes £25 e-mail Gift Card which is 7% of their RRP.
- ukdapper – another site which sells multipack iTunes 4×25 for £96 (4% of their RRP), not £100, the delivery is FREE in the UK
- http://www.cdkeys.com/ sell them for £1 or £2 cheaper than their face value at the moment. When on cdkeys Facebook you can secure another 3% off your first purchase with them once you like the page and get the code displayed there. The current values before getting the iTunes voucher offer code from their Facebook are:
- £50 for £47.49- 5%
- £25 for £24.49-2%
- £15 for £14.89-1%
- Nectar points can be no longer spent on iTunes card 🙁
- Costco – used to have iTunes worth £100 for £94.49 – so 5% off 🙂 in 2018 they were offering £60 worth of iTunes for £49.49 o check out periodically for this promo offer as it runs on and off at various times throughout the year –Max Purchase 1 Per Person. Beware you will need a Costco membership to get that deal, however, it may be paid off sooner than you think as there are many awesome deals to be made at Costco not only iTunes gift cards. At the moment they don’t do sell any discounted iTunes gift cards, but it’s worth monitoring the site as the deals appear from time to time. At the moment you can get some iTunes cards from Costco USA, they sell cards worth $100 for $84.47. They come in the form of a $25 4-card multipack, not a single $100 gift card though
If you are based in the USA you get your discounted iTunes cards from:
- Gift Cards Granny they used to operate in the UK but stopped and are only selling in the USA which means if you buy from them in $ you can save around a few dollars…
- Another place to get your discounted iTunes is: https://cheapestgamecards.com/itunes-gift-cards or https://www.giftcardio.com/buy-iTunes-gift-cards
- Sam’s Club- sells 4 pack of $25 iTunes for $94.47
When should you buy iTunes gift cards?
December is the most popular month for retailers to offer discounts, the rest of the year averages with about 4 deals per month. December is also an awesome month to buy the cheapest champagne 🙂
Important Note: If you’re using iTunes cards to buy music then all Amazon album purchases are cheaper than iTunes 78% of the time (as researched by Deal News); nonetheless, the prices of single songs are about equal unless you are buying iTunes cards at a discount.
And remember whatever you do get a cashback on your purchase, use TopCashBack or Quidco for that 🙂
Remember if you find iTunes vouchers & deals to buy as many as you need, as these cards don’t have an expiry date.
Can I buy a Dollar iTunes Voucher and use it on a British iTunes account?
I recently moved from the US to the UK, and I want to keep the same iTunes account, but I don’t think I can buy iTunes vouchers in dollars for my account. Do I need to set up a new account, or would dollar vouchers work on my existing account?
You need to change your iTunes Store account to the UK and then can only get iTunes in dollars if you buy prepaid cards or gift certificates in the US iTunes Store. Cards or certificates from any other country will not work.
To change the country of your account, sign into your account, go to the account information, and click the “change country or region” link and make the changes as appropriate. Note that you will not be able to change the country if you have an outstanding credit balance in the US iTunes Store or any pending downloads, uncompleted TV series, etc. If you do, you’ll need to contact iTunes support for assistance.
Can I buy an iTunes Gift Card with PayPal?
Yes, You can pay for the gift card with Paypal, Visa or Mastercard.
How can I redeem my App Store & iTunes gift card?
Open the App Store on your iPhone iPod or iPad. Go to the bottom of the screen and tap ‘Today’. Sign in to your account via sign in or your photo. Finally click on ‘”Redeem Gift Card or Code.” If you don’t see “Redeem Gift Card or Code,” sign in with your Apple ID.
Is there a limit to how many ITunes cards you can buy?
Not when you buy off Apple Store but when i there you can getup to eight Apple Store Gift Cards for one transaction.