I only recently started using Apple and I became a fan of it 🙂 That is why I started to look for iTune voucher offers and discounts.
Where can you find the latest iTunes voucher offers & discounts?
- This year you find harder to get a discounted iTunes card in the supermarkets …occasionally they reduce the iTunes cards price up to 20% but its happening less often.
- That is why buying iTunes gift cards online is a way better option, as you can save some money in the UK when doing so on sites such as:
- CardYard occasionally have iTunes voucher offers – their highest discount saves you up to 7% of iTunes card face value, so you will pay £23.25 instead of £25 for iTunes £25 e-mail Gift Card which is 7% of their RRP.
- ukdapper – another site which sells multipack iTunes 4×25 for £93.60 (6% of their RRP), not £100, the delivery is FREE in the UK
- //www.cdkeys.com/ sell them for £1 or £2 cheaper than their face value at the moment. When on cdkeys Facebook you can secure another 3% off your first purchase with them once you like the page and get the code displayed there. The current values before getting the iTunes voucher offer code from their Facebook are:
- £50 for £47.49- 5%
- £25 for £24.49-2%
- £15 for £14.89-1%
- Nectar points can be no longer spent for iTunes card 🙁
- Costco – used to have iTunes worth £100 for £94.49 – so 5% off 🙂 in 2018 they were offering £60 worth of iTunes for £49.49 –Max Purchase 1 Per Person. Beware you will need a Costco membership to get that deal, however, it may be paid off sooner than you think as there are many awesome deals to be made at Costco not only iTunes gift cards. At the moment they don’t do sell any discounted iTunes gift cards, but it’s worth monitoring the site as the deals appear from time to time. At the moment you can get some iTunes cards from Costco USA, they sell cards worth $100 for $84.47. They come in the form of a $25 4-card multipack, not a single $100 gift card though.
If you are based in the USA you get your discounted iTunes cards from:
- Gift Cards Granny they used to operate in the UK but stopped and are only selling in the USA which means if you buy from them in $ you can save around £3…
- Another place to get your discounted iTunes is: //cheapestgamecards.com/itunes-gift-cards or //www.giftcardio.com/buy-iTunes-gift-cards
- Sam’s Club sells 4 pack of $25 iTunes for $94.47
When should you buy iTunes gift cards?
December is the most popular month for retailers to offer discounts, the rest of the year averages with about 4 deals per month. December is also an awesome month to buy the cheapest champagne 🙂
Important Note: If you’re using iTunes cards to buy music then all Amazon album purchases are cheaper than iTunes 78% of the time (as researched by Deal News); nonetheless, the prices of single songs are about equal unless you are buying iTunes cards at a discount.
And remember whatever you do get a cashback on your purchase, use TopCashBack or Quidco for that 🙂
Remember if you find iTunes vouchers & deals to buy as many as you need, as these cards don’t have an expiry date.