Unsure what to buy on Black Friday? Me too as life has been busy I didn’t put my ‘to buy’ list ahead of Black Friday…
But there are tricks reminding me what is worth getting ahead of Black Friday, during it, on Cyber Monday and also on Boxing Day. As as you may remember from my past analysis sometimes it is ok to wait till Christmas to get some of the shopping.
However, if you want something from Amazon Black Friday is actually the right day to get your hands onto some nicely discounted items
2. Check Amazon’s Deal of the Day – although having tracked the price of Fitbit3 I don’t see it being discounted on the daily deal on 20/11/19 as its price has been exactly the same as in the last few days..In that case, I would actually wait till Black Friday to have its price discounted.
3. Unsure if your deal is real, head to CamelCamelCamel and check historical prices to know if now is the time to get the item in question. You can get the Camelizer app: //chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/the-camelizer/ghnomdcacenbmilgjigehppbamfndblo for your browser.
4. Check when is best to buy any desired item not only from Amazon on Idealo. They also show historical prices nicely not only from Amazon.
5. Didn’t get your parcel on time – this tip goes for the whole year buying from Amazon, not around Black Friday- complain about it and you will have your Amazon Prime extended for a month for free – I tested it twice so it works 🙂
6. Get a Price Drop Refund from AmazonIf you get Fitbit3 today and its price gets down in the next 7 calendar days you can contact Amazon customer service about that and they will refund the difference. The item needs to be sold and shipped by Amazon.
7. Did you check Amazon Outlet Store? Just because someone opened its parcel and returned it in a pristine condition you can still enjoy it and pay a fraction of it 🙂
8. If you love vouchers get some Amazon vouchers for doing surveys or scanning your weekly grocery shopping. I used to get about £70 per year when scanning my grocery with Shop&Scan and collecting points that way. I later exchanged those points for Amazon vouchers used towards my future Amazon purchases.
9. Don’t forget to get your discount when you use Amazon Fresh for the first time.
10. Check what our friends at Latest Deals collate under Amazon deals
How can I find the best Black Friday deals?
I’ll have them posted right here, but keep your eyes on Amazon’s Daily deals page, which has it’s Lightning Deals running only for a few hours at a time. And start visiting Amazon on Friday the 25th of November as Amazon’s Black Friday sales start running on Friday the 22nd of November and last till the 29th of November.
I believe these 3 items are good products to buy this Black Friday:
1. Electric Toothbrush – Oral-B Genius 9000 CrossAction Electric Toothbrush Rechargeable Powered by Braun, Black
Today it costs £99 and during Black Friday 2017 it was at: £84.94 so I hope to see it around £85 this Black Friday or less as the white-based colors cost today only £90. Today 22.11.19 all toothbrushes apart from black/rose cost £78.99. I feel they will be at that price or maybe a few ££ cheaper on 29.11.19
RRP: £44.00, Black Friday 2017 : £28.99. Today – 20/11/19 it costs £35. The same on 22.11.19 But Black edition cost only £18.99- the lowest in last 3 months as per Idealo
RPP: £575.00, Black Friday 2017: £289.99. Today’s price (20.11.19) is £524.50 so I reckon this year Black Friday will slash it again to £290.
If however you are not happy with your Amazon Prime you can cancel it.