I love when I can save money when walking, eating out or simply working out 🙂
The recently discovered android apps which save me money or sometimes earn me money are:
- Shopmium – I use that app frequently. Download it and see the products you can get cashback for in the app. If unsure if the product you find in a shop qualifies for a cashback scan its bar code. Then once you buy it scan the bar code again and upload the recite prooving the purchase. Once the claim has been validated you will have cashback credit in your PayPal or bank account in a spcae of a 1-3 days.
2. GreenJinn – another superb app saving you money on grocery shopping. It works bit differently to Shopmium as here you chosoe the products featured for a cahback and then once you get them submit an image of receipt.
3. Bigdish to save on posh restaurant spent when serving you last minute deals. No need for vouchers to save 50% at a chosen place:-)
4.Swagbucks– if you like the idea of being paid for the everyday things you already do online this app is for you 🙂
5. Idealo (free) – a shopping comparison site. Useful to check if eBay, Amazon and other usually visited sites are the best marketplaces out there…
6. Hopper (free) – it analyses billions of flights to help you find the best deals & the best times to fly and buy.
7. Sweatcoin– I have not tried this app yet but as soon as I am home and go for a walk or run will ensure I have it tracking my outdoor movements to see if the rewards are worth it as apparently for 1000 steos you get 1 sweat coin so once I have it on my phone I will see how long do I need to sweat for a sensible reward other than being fit and healthy 🙂
8. AA Parking (£1.99) – this app is worth the £1.99 it costs as it gives you a list of free and paid parking spots in the UK and Ireland, real-time parking space updates and opening hours and the cheapest prices.
9.ZIPZERO – turns any of your UK store receipts into cash! Download the free ZIPZERO app and take photos of your receipts. Your ZIPZERO account will then be credited with 1% of the transaction value. The upper limit of cash reward from them is £50 per month, but that means you would have to spend £5000 in one month in shops to reach this level of spent, so that’s pretty impossible for most of us!
10. MySupermarket (free)– for those who have time to check what their shopping basket cost in different supermarkets 🙂