I have been a loyal user of freebie sites for a few years now. I love Latest Free Stuff. They helped me to get freebies & learn new money-saving tricks. You can too! Visit my other pages to learn how to get cashback in general or on grocery shopping. See how I saved/earned whooping £2,400 in the past🙂 or check other addictions of mine 🙂 also scroll down to the BOTTOM of this post for some good Amazon deals I’ve spotted recently.
ATTENTION –>>>Free Carte Noire sample (10,000 samples)
Promotional Dates: 01.08.2020 – 30.08.2020
Read the below instructions to understand how to receive a FREE sample of Carte Noire 🙂
If you get stuck when getting NARS freebies or Carte Noir coffee sample- scroll down I walk you through the process below, sharing my journey with images.
Thanks to Latest Free stuff I also discovered we can now get free samples more seamlessly when using Alexa, finally, this small little box of nonsense gets useful. You can also try Google Assistant if you don’t own Alexa.
I love the fact that technology such as personal assistants now or apps can save me a few ££ now and then.
I used Google Assistant to get my free whisky sample. I was actually away from home yet curious how it works so I followed the steps given to me by Send Me a Sample UK when using Google Assistant 🙂
Free stuff with voice assistants
You don’t need to google free stuff offers anymore, you also don’t need to fill in the long forms to receive free samples. The voice request takes care of receiving the freebies in the most seamless and quick way possible.
How do you enable Send Me a Sample on Alexa or Google Assistant?
- Find the Send Me a Sample voice skill on the Amazon Alexa and click ‘enable’. On Google Assistant, simply say “Hey Google, Ask send me a sample for NARS”
- Create a Send Me a Sample account (linking your assistant to the site/app will allow them to know where to send the free sample to!–> you only need to do it once) you need to be over 18 to get alcohol samples 🙂
- Return to your voice assistant and say “Hey Google, Ask send me a sample for NARS” or “Alexa send me a sample for NARS’.
- For Carte Noir, coffee sample ask your assistant: “Ask Send Me a Sample for Carte Noire coffee”.
Now you are set up to receive freebies using 1 sentence 🙂
How long do free samples take to arrive?
Free samples are available to UK and US customers and arrive in around 2 weeks. But if you happen to live in Germany they send samples released for that market too.
Can voice assistant send me a sample offers as soon as they become available?
Ok so you ask how quickly will you be notified about the samples and if you can do anything to be ‘ahead of the notification’?
In the past Send Me a Sample sent the following samples:
- Free Whisky Ginger by Johnnie Walker ( UK & DE)
- Free Bacardi (in DE only)
- Free Zendium toothpaste sample (10,000 samples)
- Free Lidl Lupilu newborn nappies sample (1,240 samples)
- Free Dunkin’ Shot in the Dark coffee (UK & DE)
- Free Issey Miyake perfume sample (UK & DE)
- Free Regenerate toothpaste (UK & DE)
- Jean-Paul Gaultier perfume sample
- NARS lipsticks (UK) you can choose one freebie
How to get NARS lipstick if you get stuck?
First of all, whatever assistant you are using it MUST be linked up to SEND ME A SAMPLE (steps above).
I have my GoogleAssistant linked up but I still got stuck (unsure why as my account is linked up to Send me a Sample) when trying to use my GoogleAssistant to get free NRAS lipstick…So talking to your Alexa or Google won’t help.
When on https://www.sendmeasample.net/nars-2/ press this button:
Then you can say or type ( that save you from saying NURSE not NARS 😉 what you are after:
How can I ensure I get a free sample?
There is a certain amount of free samples available but there are clever ways to ensure you get them as soon as possible:
- You can keep coming back to Send Me a Sample site but why would you want to do that when you can
- Join Telegram group of Latest Free Stuff to get notification of all the freebies they promote but as they run on a first-come, first-served basis maybe better
- Set up Google Alert for ‘send me a sample’ or ‘send me sample free’ as that way you should be informed
Can I get free samples if I don’t have a smart speaker?
Simply download the Google Assistant app on your phone. Once you’ve got the app, just say: “Hey Google, Send Me a Sample”. That will secure you a free sample.
Why do companies give away free samples?
It is a positive association to get a product for free especially if you like the item. That means that you may come back to using this brand once you have tried your freebie. Furthermore, you may spread the word to your family and friends so ultimately ‘word of mouth’ marketing plays a role here too and that is the cheapest marketing strategy out of all available to raising and established brands.USE code: RYAF455S to get it for £7.99 USE code: WRBYAPMC to get it for £12.99 Enter code 😍 XEHCVORH 😍 at checkout to get it for £7.02 from £23.99..