What is send me a sample?
Send Me a Sample is the world’s first voice-activated product samples testing platform. You use it to voice request free product samples via Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
Is Send me a Sample free?
Yes, the service is totally FREE and LEGAL. Many popular brands are available.
What products can I get on Send me a sample in January 2021?
We do not know what products will be available on Send me a sample (SMS) in 2021. However, today so on the 15th of January 2021-we saw that Kleenex was giving away FREE packs of face masks! To claim, just say to your Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa ‘Ask Send Me a Sample for Kleenex’. Then simply complete the process. Their masks are ‘stylish, & effective’ with three-layer technology. Hurry to claim your free sample now!–> This freebie has now expired but may come back, so please try again alternatively if you want to check them out but not for free they are on Amazon 🙂
You can get notified by email about new freebies if you create Google Alerts though – remember to use ‘sendmeasample’ query. Adding 2021 may help too.
What were the most popular samples brands sent in 2020?
- NARS: instant volume Climax Extreme mascara & lipsticks were the most popular in 2020.
- SB Reserve CBD oil
- Cola Energy
How does send me a sample work?
Below are instructions on how to receive the latest FREE samples.
You don’t need to browse the Internet for free sample offers anymore, you also don’t need to fill in the long forms to receive free products. The voice request takes care of receiving the freebies in the most seamless and quick way possible. Use Google voice Assistant if you don’t own Amazon Alexa voice assistant.
If you stuck when getting your sample? -> Scroll down for steps.
How do you ask for Send Me a Sample on Alexa or Google Assistant?
- Find the Send Me a Sample voice skill on Amazon Alexa and click ‘enable’. On Google Assistant, simply say “Hey Google, Ask send me a sample for Coke Energy”.
- Create a Send Me a Sample account (linking your assistant to the site/app will allow them to know where to send the freebie to! –> you only need to do it once, you need to be over 18 to get alcohol samples 🙂
- Return to your voice assistant and say “Hey Google, Ask send me a sample for NARS Iconic Lipsticks” or “Alexa send me a sample for NARS Iconic Lipstick’.
- ‘Ask send me …’ sounds weird but it works
Now you are set up to receive freebies using 1 voice sentence 🙂
How long do free samples take to arrive?
In the UK, US and Germany freebies arrive in about 2 weeks. Some freebies are restricted to a given market. Due to Covid, there may be some delays in 2021.
Can voice assistant send me a sample offers as soon as they become available?
The freebies aren’t sent automatically as soon as they get released but you can be ‘ahead of the notification’ with Google Alerts.
What brands are on send me a sample?
Prior to 2021, they sent the following freebies:
- Whisky Ginger by Johnnie Walker ( UK & DE)
- Bacardi (in DE only)
- Free Zendium toothpaste
- Lidl Lupilu newborn nappies
- Dunkin’ Shot in the Dark coffee (UK & DE)
- Issey Miyake perfume (UK & DE)
- Regenerate toothpaste (UK & DE)
- Jean-Paul Gaultier perfume
- La Espanola Olive Oil – UK
- BBC Good Food Magazine – UK
- BBC TopGear Magazine – UK
- NARS lipsticks (UK)
- Carte Noire (UK)
- RITZ Cheese Crispers – Sep & Oct 2020 (USA)
- Nerds Gummy Clusters – Oct& Nov 2020 (USA)
- SB Reserve CBD (UK) – ongoing until the end of 2020!
- Coca- Cola (UK)- 7-31.12.2020
How to get a freebie if you get stuck?
- Whatever assistant you are using it MUST be linked up to SEND ME A SAMPLE (steps above).
I have my Google Assistant linked up but I still got stuck (I suspect my accent was to blame )when trying to use my Assistant to get a free product..If you get a similar problem go to sendmeasample.net/ & press this button:
2. Say or type what you are after
Can I get samples if I don’t have a smart speaker?
Simply download the Google Assistant app on your phone and say: “Hey Google, Send Me a Sample”. That will secure your freebie.
Why do companies give away free samples?
It is a positive association to get a product for free especially if you like the item. That means that you may come back to using this brand once you have tried your freebie. Furthermore, you may spread the word to your family and friends so ultimately ‘word of mouth’ marketing plays a role here too and that is the cheapest marketing strategy out of all available to raising and established brands.
I love the fact that technology such as personal assistants now or apps can save me a few ££ now and then.
freebies made easy